Friday 27 May 2016

Who am I trying to fool?

As you saw in my blog post which supposedly laid out my language study plans for the summer, French was the language to focus on. However, I did not get past three weeks of study. How pathetic an attempt was that! But why was that the case? While studying, I got dragged into doing Korean related activities. Shame on me. I believe that my plan fizzled out because I have no concrete reason to study French. In the case of Korean, I study it because it makes me feel good to watch dramas and be able to understand what the people are saying. Despite the fact that one of my favourite movies of all time is a French film, (Les intouchables) there is not that much French entertainment that I am interested in to keep me wanting to study. I think that this is the main reason. I will no longer deceive myself and will instead do what I feel most inclined to do- study Korean. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment